Winsor CDL Driver Division - CDL Class A & B Drivers
At Winsor Staffing We Pay More than the competition and general industry, we also treat our employees better.
Explore options to work for Winsor Staffing throughout the continental US!
Winsor’s CDL Driver Division currently has several openings for job seekers throughout the continental United States.
We are aggressively seeking
CDL Class A & B Drivers
Now hiring in multiple states, to include immediate openings in:
Position Summary / Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment
- Hook/unhook trailers and converter dollies to/from a tractor and/or trailer
- Verify documentation matches freight description (e.g. type, weight, hazardous materials), using current electronic or manual system
- Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies (e.g. pallets, straps, rope)
- Recoup/repair damaged freight when necessary
- Verify and complete required documentation and reports
- Assist customers with freight and freight documentation as needed
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Some assignments call for perform other duties as required (i.e. freight handling using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including but not limited to: forklift, pallet jack and hand truck
Average Driver Compensation approximately $19 to $20 per hour and up to $23 per hour pending assignment, endorsements and experience.
- Must possess a class A or B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) or a CDL permit prior to entering job classification
- Must possess acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) based on hiring standards (Not more than two moving violations in past three years and less than two accidents in past five years at a minimum)
- Must meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory requirements
- Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift/carry hand freight of varying weights several times a week, to lift dock plates weighing approximately 100 pounds, and to open trailer doors requiring approximately 75 pounds of lift force, up to several times per day or more
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, bend, twist, squat, climb in and out of truck
- Ability to follow instructions and complete required training
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team member
If you are interested in working for a better company and operation, seeking part-time or full-time work, and/or seeking to attain a first, second or third shit assignment in your field Winsor Staffing has opportunities for you –openings many other firms can’t afford or leverage to your satisfaction.
Please click on the link below, apply today, and start working immediately.